T had water thrown at him at school today :-(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bambi
Admin

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: T had water thrown at him at school today :-(   27/2/2008, 1:32 pm

Ok i am well pissed off with what happened with T in the school toilets today.

T has just told me (during getting him ready for bed) that he had water thrown in his face in the toliets today, he does not know the boy's name nor what year he is in.

This is what happened:

T was in loo's with another boy from his class called A, another boy T does not know comes in there and T being T said to him 'hello treacle sponge' becuase T said this, the boy put is hands under the running tap and threw water in Ts face. T then went to punch this boy but his friend A step in and stopped him, telling T he will get in trouble by the teacher.

Luckily T stopped and god only knows what would have happened if A was not there!

Ok the line 'hello treacle sponge' is a line that spongebob uses in the programme and i did not know this until i asked T where he got that from, this is VERY typical of T to use lines from programmes when he converses. T does it a lot, with myself and close family & friends but no way should this of warrented T having water thrown in his face!

I have just documentated it and its been sent to all the professionals involved with T, im not up for pussy footing about any longer, if they want me to shout then i will bloody shout!!!! Mad

GrandmaKyak

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: T had water thrown at him at school today :-(   28/2/2008, 8:50 am

I'm shocked he's still going to school!!! xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
misty

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: T had water thrown at him at school today :-(   28/2/2008, 2:19 pm

How is T today Bambi? I hope he wasnt to upset.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bambi
Admin

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: T had water thrown at him at school today :-(   28/2/2008, 2:50 pm

T seems ok thnx Smile i was washing up at tea time and thought to myself when i finish im gonna go sit with him and ask him what he likes most about school? i then thought to myself again and came up with the answer i thought he would say which is football.

So off i go to sit next to him and i asked him, of course his answer was football Laughing They get to play football every lunchtime and this is the highlight of Ts day. Its all he talks about in regards to school and anything else either takes hours for him to say or with me asking questions about what he has done in school, thats if he is in the mood to tell me!

On Friday's they get to choose want they want to do during a specified time of the day and yes uve guessed it, Ts choice is FOOTBALL! Laughing

He has no problems with the kids not wanting to play what he wants them to at school because they are always playing it, every single day and thats right up Ts street!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T had water thrown at him at school today :-(   

Back to top Go down

T had water thrown at him at school today :-(
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1