View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bambi
Admin

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: It breaks my heart....   21/2/2008, 2:29 pm

To hear the things T says Sad

He has already told me (several weeks ago) that he thinks he is crazy and i should get a knife and stab him, then today he said to me that he wished he had never been born along with threatening to throw himself out of his window, if he is made to go to his dads (2moro) for the weekend Sad

All this comes out when the thought of having to go to his dad's is too much, dad said to T the last wkend he was meant to have him (T didnt go in the end after an hour of trying to coax him, he was in a right state) 'if u dont want to come then let me know so i dont come all this way if ur not coming' T has said he is not going this week (screaming and getting violent with me about it) T is frantic about going and he said to me this morning 'dad is a liar (dad told me last night T is going no matter what) and he said i have a choice' and thats when he said these horrible things Sad

I spoke to SW today regarding the situation and SW rung dad suggesting he just have T for the afternoon and not take him to stay, T has said straight up that he would be happy for dad to stay here in our home (dad would never do that) so i have explained this cant happen.

All this to me being is that T cannot cope with the change of environment, especially when things do not happen like they do at home (i.e he baths in the mornings at dad's but its evening in our house, this stresses T out no end and i get the backlash of this not dad). Its little things like this that T cannot deal with and in the end it becomes far too much for him.

T has agreed to go with dad for the afternoon and when i told him he would not have to go to stay at dads his reply was 'thats better' then it was the usual 'what time is he coming and what time will i come back' Rolling Eyes T will be clock watching all day and this is typical in our everday life.

The last time T got VERY stressed about going to his dads, he became a danger to himself and to myself, his dad & my bro, this was when T was admitted into hospital for the first time, i cannot and will not have this happan again all because he cannot cope with going to stay with his dad.

Never in a million years have i ever seen anything like this when it comes to kids going to stay with their dads, my eldest was NEVER like this about going to spend the weekend with his dad, its not healthy and surely this says a lot about Ts difficulties.

mum2charlotte

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: It breaks my heart....   22/2/2008, 2:55 am

Well, it's crashingly obvious that T can't cope with it, isn't it?

I can't help thinking that T's dad needs a little bit of educating in the ways of T though. The comment about wasting his time by coming all this way is completely out of order! ranting Let's put more pressure on T shall we? What was he thinking???

Why on earth can't he stick to T's routine? It's a day or two at the most, hardly a lot to ask.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kebab

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2007-03-14

PostSubject: Re: It breaks my heart....   22/2/2008, 9:50 am

I'm sorry Bambi, I thought it was you who was the bad parent here, don't you think that is a bit hypicritical coming from T's dad who won't/can't stick to a routine to make sure his son doesn't become anxious and destressed? I think it is he who needs to go to parenting class. xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GrandmaKyak

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: It breaks my heart....   22/2/2008, 10:13 am

No chance of that Kebab cos he thinks ther is nothing wrong with T!! wall bash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bambi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It breaks my heart....   22/2/2008, 1:10 pm

wall bash wall bash wall bash wall bash Thats all i seem to do!!

GrandmaKyak

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: It breaks my heart....   22/2/2008, 5:08 pm

& I thought the headaches were from too much wine!! xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bambi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It breaks my heart....   22/2/2008, 5:11 pm