View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bambi
Admin

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: T nearly got hit by a car yesterday :-(   14/2/2008, 3:53 am

Hi guys

T went out with his SW yesterday and on their return T saw his friends playing footy in the garden opposite, T rushed to get out of the car and went to cross the road without looking and a car appeared. I had to shout to make him stop and thank god he did or the car would have hit him for sure Sad my heart was beating so fast and i was shaking (this is the 2nd time this has happened outside our home).

I then called T to come to me and to look at me when i am speaking to him, T was laughing about it, i told him its no laughing matter, that it is dangerous and how he should use the green cross code (not that it had any bearing and it hasnt done for many yrs now).

Ts SW saw it all and commented on the fact T does not see dangers, ur telling me! I have noted all this down and sent copies to his Paed and my solicitor aswell as Ts SW.

Also its half term this week and T has been getting stressed about his friends not playing by the rules to which i get his backlash (he gets frustrated when his friends do not do throw ins and penatly kicks while playing footy) T says 'they dont play by the rules (like how the game is played by professionals and on TV).

T has also been violent to several children to the extent of another parent coming to our home to air her anger about T kicking her daughter for 2 days running and another parent told me he had to physically stop T from kicking this girl outside his home on our street.

Its all so hard and T finds it difficult, he comes in and tells me his frustrations and that i should go and tell them, i cant be telling the kids how to play with him and that they should play his way, but T really does think i should and will get angry at me for not doing so Sad

He so wants to play and interact but he fails to do it appropriately and gets so upset if things do not go his way, i just dont know what to do anymore.

GrandmaKyak

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: T nearly got hit by a car yesterday :-(   14/2/2008, 12:53 pm

Aww bless him. Nothing you can do except go with the flo cos T will continue to get frustrated no matter what. xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
misty

Number of posts : 783

PostSubject: Re: T nearly got hit by a car yesterday :-(   15/2/2008, 2:38 pm

hugging could you arrange for a couple to come and play in the garden? Keep an eye on things and see how he gets on?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paul

Number of posts : 578

PostSubject: Re: T nearly got hit by a car yesterday :-(   15/2/2008, 4:05 pm

I don't see dangers either sometimes. How I'm still here is a fluke. Still, there's always tomorrow to end up in bits on the main road. I try my best but some things are so difficult to perceive. Maybe it's the same for T?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bambi
Admin

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: T nearly got hit by a car yesterday :-(   16/2/2008, 4:16 am

Wish it was that easy misty but T being T, all he wants to do is play footy on the field and god help other kids if they dont play by the rules!

Yep i think it is that Paul, especially when he spots something he wants to do, hence him darting to cross the road without looking, his only sight & mission was getting in that garden to play footy.

PS misty, did u have a nice break away for half term?

misty

Number of posts : 783

PostSubject: Re: T nearly got hit by a car yesterday :-(   16/2/2008, 5:30 am

Hi Bambi, sorry I dont think I gave a very good reply, Im just so tired at the mo, little un has decided to wake me every 90 mins during the night and feed practically every hour during the day, Im exhausted. We had a lovely time thanks, dd loved it nice to get away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T nearly got hit by a car yesterday :-(   

Back to top Go down

T nearly got hit by a car yesterday :-(
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1