View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bambi
Admin

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: SS meeting today....   4/2/2008, 4:40 am

at 1pm.

Dunno what to expect and i am fed up with sounding like a parrot so i guess they had better have done their homework, will post later when i get the chance.

Wish us luck!

misty

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: SS meeting today....   4/2/2008, 6:21 am

Hope its going well Bambi xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bambi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SS meeting today....   4/2/2008, 7:53 am

Thanx misty Smile

Well they came and boy did they see what they needed to see, not nice for me i know but i need people to see how things are.

They both introduced themselves and T was where? hiding! Rolling Eyes

They asked what help i would want (Ts SW had his supervisor with him) and i said i want all the help poss, repeated myself again (felt like i needed to be in a cage!).

The supervisor in the end went to sit with T at his desk and gave T a pen and some paper, unbeknown to me at the time T had written his name then the supervisor came back to sit & talk. T came to the supervisor and gave him the paper and he was laughing hysterically (T that is), so i asked was it funny and what was written? but T could not answer as he was in stitches rolling about the floor. I eventually got the paper and it said 'M is poo poo man' Shocked my gosh!

Then they witnessed T hit me in my face (it bloody hurt!) aswel as trying to bite me and pull my hair, this was because i was being horrible (Ts words) i wasnt being horrible but i get accused of being horrible all the time. T also threw one of his toys at the supervisor and just missed his head! Shocked

I said all i could and they said that clearly help is needed, they would get intouch with Family Support and Ts SW, A will be coming on Monday at 1pm to take him to the field to play footy.

I will be hearing again from A this week in regards to support and help, also he said that if mainstream is not the school for T and a special school is then we would need to be looking at that as a possibility. A actually works with ASD kids on a wkend, he looks after 2 kids every wkend, it feels good to know someone is on board who has an idea.

They both agreed Ts behaviour was not normal and i have to admit that they looked shocked at what they witnessed, whether it helps who knows? I can only say how things are and i cant do anymore than what i am already doing.

Last edited by on 4/2/2008, 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mum2charlotte

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: SS meeting today....   4/2/2008, 11:10 am

Do I see a glimmer of light here Bambi???

Oh, by the way.....Charlotte and i went to the beach a while ago and picked up loads of cuttlefish if you want some to go in your cage? Bound to have some bird seed around the house somewhere too..... lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bambi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SS meeting today....   4/2/2008, 12:52 pm

Not counting my chickens before they have hatched hun and i will wait to see how things go, they shouldnt need to see anymore before realizing we need urgent help.

PMSL@bird seed around the house somewhere too.....

Laughing

misty

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: SS meeting today....   4/2/2008, 2:24 pm

Sounding positive hun Smile everything crossed for you, its about time your luck changed xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bambi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SS meeting today....   4/2/2008, 2:43 pm

Thanx misty Smile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SS meeting today....   

Back to top Go down

SS meeting today....