Share | 

We saw the paed today

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
h

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: We saw the paed today   8/11/2007, 9:59 am

Well firstly i didnt post anything about this before hand i didnt want to tempt fate or anything.

But anyways after a long hard fight we now have our son diagnosed with Autism. So the paed is gonna write to the education department and recommend that our son goes to the one school that has an Autism unit in our area although it is out of catchment.

Also the SENCO from the school we want our son to transfer too is gonna be at his SEN review on the 21st November so fingers crossed but their isnt many places for next year 4 if i remember rightly.

So if anyone is fighting for a diagnosis keep up the fight its worth it. Right now i feel like a ton weight has been lifted of my shoulders. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GrandmaKyak

Number of posts : 897

PostSubject: Re: We saw the paed today   9/11/2007, 9:32 am

yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo hooray hooray hooray hooray hooray hooray hooray
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bambi
Admin

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: We saw the paed today   9/11/2007, 12:50 pm

Thats great news hun yahoo yahoo

Yes we must keep on fighting, our kids deserve it!

hugging enjoy that weight being lifted, it must feel soooooooooooo good Wink

h

Number of posts : 419

PostSubject: Re: We saw the paed today   10/11/2007, 1:33 am

yes it does bambi I woke up yesterday and it felt really weird now we have it on paper that our Son does defo have Autism.

I just hope that in the future no one has to fight for a diagnosis like we did. I mean its taken 3 diagnosis for them too finally get it right. Its like i said to someone else professional people dont go round saying he has Autism for the sake of it and we had that since he was 2 but the other Dr's didnt listen to what the other professionals were saying.

IMO this new way of diagnosing is a lot better, I mean how can 1 Dr that saw my son twice diagnose him properly. So its good that education are now involved Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We saw the paed today   

Back to top Go down

We saw the paed today
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1