Social services visit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bambi
Admin

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Social services visit   24/9/2007, 7:43 am

Last week i had a call from SS saying they would like to do a visit to carry out a core assessment, so they came this morning.

All i could think about was what impression are these minutes from the meeting behind my back gonna make? I was advised that the visit was to carry out a child protection core assessment based on information within them minutes Sad i am so disappointed as the core assessment isnt for his needs.

I had to tell them how i was disgusted and very angry at the lies within the content of them minutes and when i gave the facts that i was not allowed these minutes and it was held without my knowledge they were quite shocked. They tried to assure me that anything they do they wont do behind my back and will let me know of everything.

I knew this shit would follow me because what they have done & wrote is nothing but lies and blaming me for the behaviours my son has, i advised them that i will not accept what they have done to me & my son and i wont let them put a bad name on me & my parenting and i dont need this on top of the life i live! ranting

They seemed nice enough and i had my bro here with me who helped by explaining what life really is like for T & myself.

So they are going to request the core assessment done by my ex area (dunno if its a child protection one or a child in need one now after them minutes!) this core assessment was started in march and it was completed a week before i left my ex area so Ts SW told me and yet to this day i am waiting to receive it and foned them no end of times but no one is getting back to me! ranting gosh all this is sooooooooooo frustrating! ranting

Yet they can write lies and say my son is at risk from abuse! censored censored they have no bloody idea!!!!

SS also said they want an educational assessment done (this has never been suggested before at previous schools) and they will contact his school to get this started asap.

They said they will have to see T and i told them they are more than welcome and they can make their own mind up when they see his behaviour for themselves. I told them i cant work out why anyone in their right mind wouldnt be alarmed at the behaviours especially when he is violent towards myself (like what many parents have to endure with kids on the spectrum).

T will show exactly what he is about in front of anyone thats T! will they ever learn? i hope so! I told SS all i want is help for T to cope with the minor things in life that he gets ever so frustrated and wound up about, along with help for his violence because he is getting bigger & stronger and he clearly needs help.

So i guess time will tell if they feel the need to get a care order to place T in foster care, it just doesnt bare thinking about Sad i will fight them tooth & nail all the way!

mum2charlotte

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Social services visit   24/9/2007, 10:58 am

hugging hug
Thinking of you....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paul

Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Social services visit   24/9/2007, 11:22 am

Sounds as though you are having a rough old time of it. You will be in my thoughts. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
misty

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Social services visit   25/9/2007, 1:26 am

hugging
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bambi
Admin

Number of posts : 1992