How embarassing!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bambi
Admin

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: How embarassing!!!!   31/8/2007, 7:47 am

Well today was pay rent day at the bank & to collect some items from the post office, i know why do i do it? but i have no choice & T is refusing to be left with my dad at the mo Sad

So we enter the bank and i said to T he can go sit on the seats & play a football game on my fone while i go in the queue, he looks and shouts 'no, i dont wanna sit next to old people' Shocked Shocked Sure enough all the people sat there were old and when i tried to explain to him that it is not nice to say that, he was having none of it.

So u think it cant get any worse eh? well as we made our way to the queue he screams out 'no, i cant go next to old people they have diseases' (an old lady was infront of me) Shocked shock horror!!!!!

I wanted the ground to swallow me up! I got looks of disgust from people and T being T was oblivious to it, he was standing where he didnt have to go near anyone old, he was repeating the diseases comment aswel so u can imagine how red i was Sad

Lots of flapping and dropping to the floor on the pavement in the middle of town and thats with just going to 2 places! he was aware of this and while getting in the taxi to go he was repeating the fact that we are only going to 2 places in town, i wouldnt dare try go anywhere else!

I try so hard not to take T when i have bills and bank duties but in the hols i have no choice and now he is avoiding going my dads unless my bro is there, my bro is working out of town this week so i didnt have that option.

I didnt even get a bottle of wine for this evening Sad

GrandmaKyak

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: How embarassing!!!!   31/8/2007, 9:09 am

Bless ya! I must admit it made me chuckle though! Sorry! Aren't there any corner shops near you to get a bottle & bribe T to go!!??!! Ooops! Did I say bribe him??!! Lol!!! xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paul

Number of posts : 578

PostSubject: Re: How embarassing!!!!   31/8/2007, 12:23 pm

If I were closer I'd bring you some strong, cool cider (and a few bottles of VB that I'm not going to drink!) and come sit with you for a while. Hope you're feeling better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mum2charlotte

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: How embarassing!!!!   31/8/2007, 1:58 pm

Yes, but he's right isn't he??
Well, obviously not EVERY old person has diseases, but you can see where he's coming from.
Poor you Bambi.... hugging drink wine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
misty

Number of posts : 783

PostSubject: Re: How embarassing!!!!   31/8/2007, 2:08 pm

Huge hugging hope you are feeling better, I get days like that aswell where I just want to disapear but Im starting to think sod them, if people want to stare let them stare (tho I have days where I just want to burst into tears aswell). Our kids are amazing, they have their bad days, just today Dd threw my glasses across the street, to many tuts from passers by. But I look at all the amazing things dd can do, the things we have put years into and the pride I feel when she accomplashes a new word or amases me with how well she is doing with maths. T is amazing, I can see that, it dosent matter what strangers think, I know how hard it is when they do things like that in public an Im really trying to rise above it even though it is very hard. hugging Guess I got rather gushy there, must be all those hormones. Take care hun xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bambi
Admin

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: How embarassing!!!!   31/8/2007, 2:44 pm

What would i do without u guys in my life! I love you

I tried that one Grandma and he wasnt having any of it, he has demanded that we never go to town again! Rolling Eyes i just hope & pray that one day he will be able to cope with it.

Paul u are such a sweet guy, thanku 4 ur kind words & i wish u were closer to me too! I have managed to have a drink but not wine, its caribbean rum that my cousin brought me up several weeks ago very strong may i add but i thought what the hell, i need it!

mum2c yep i could see where he was coming from, he was thinking all old people seem to get ill, T is very observent and looks at things in great detail, thnx for the wine!

misty u had me in tears reading ur kind words (im emotional at the mo too) i have just been sat with T on the couch and having some nice cuddles & a chat b4 putting him to bed. I love T unconditionally, warts & all and like all of us all we want is for things to easier for our special children including the special adults we have on here who also have to cope with their difficulties.

I am so proud of each & everyone one of us for doing what we do Smile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How embarassing!!!!   

Back to top Go down

How embarassing!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1