View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bambi
Admin

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: I get so frustrated!!!   30/8/2007, 7:40 am

Hi guys

well as u all know T is a right one for hitting me and using bad language, well i am really not coping with it too well at the mo ( i know the hols play a big part!) He will hit me so hard it makes me cry out in pain & that i find very hard to cope with especially when in town or out & about.

He kicked me in my shin yesterday in town before running off & hiding & he touched a display thing outside a shop and when the shop lady came to remove his hand, well she got it too!!!!

I was quite shocked that she didnt just ask him first rather than put her hands on him, well he screamed & growled at her not to touch him and her face dropped, i looked with a look of 'u shouldnt touch my boy' and i told her with a great big smile 'sorry he is special needs' ha! i bet that gave her something to think about! Laughing

Anyway i just came to rant, like we all do! I feel much better now.

misty

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: I get so frustrated!!!   30/8/2007, 8:28 am

hugging Im sorry to hear the hitting isnt improving. You are right she shouldnt have touched T at all, hope she thinks next time. Rant away hun, while out shopping today a little girl commented on dd being a big girl in a push chair and her mum pulled her away very quickly looking embarrased, I dont mind innocent comments from children like that its when adults stare and comment that gets to me.

Take care hun xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mum2charlotte

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: I get so frustrated!!!   30/8/2007, 9:22 am

Silly shop lady! Serves her right. If she'd tried it on a particular type of adult they'd have screamed "assault" at her. Why have a display thingy OUTSIDE the shop and then get all antsy when people (god forbid!) actually touch it?! hmm

Sorry about the hitting too. I get it as well, but C is still quite small (although she is developing into quite a smart little south paw!!) so it doesn't hurt quite so much. I sympathise (and sigh deeply) but can offer no advice or comfort I'm afraid.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bambi
Admin

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: I get so frustrated!!!   30/8/2007, 4:14 pm

Thanks guys, a very silly shop woman indeed! tbh im glad T told her off like he did, she really did not need to touch him, she could of told him first instead of jumping straight in!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I get so frustrated!!!   

Back to top Go down

I get so frustrated!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1