Share | 

OT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
misty

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: OT   10/7/2007, 1:52 am

We finally have an OT thumbup weve only been waiting for 2 years Mad unbelivable one phone call from the new SW and we get an appointment straight away. We are having a visit tonight to assess safety in the garden, fingers crossed they can organise how to dd proof one side on the fencing as she can easily escape at the mo. She will still need constant supervision in the garden even after its dd proofed but at least I wont be constantly worried she will escape, shes that quick she can easily get out even if you are out there with her she waits for the split second you look away and she disapears Sad Im hoping it will be sorted asap as in a month or so it will be even harder for me to keep up with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
misty

PostSubject: Re: OT   10/7/2007, 12:11 pm

Well that was a very productive meeting thumbup she agreed we need a grant to child proof the garden which will involve a climb proof fence and gates yahoo the next step is we will get a visit from environmental health, they will do their own assesment then hopefully in the not to distant future (depending on waiting lists) the work will be done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GrandmaKyak

Number of posts : 897

PostSubject: Re: OT   10/7/2007, 3:07 pm

Hooray!! xx clapping
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bambi
Admin

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: OT   13/7/2007, 9:05 am

yahoo yahoo hooray hooray Yeahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Im so chuffed for ya hun, brilliant news! thumbup

misty

PostSubject: Re: OT   17/1/2008, 7:01 am

Think I was dreaming when I thought this would go through quickly Rolling Eyes anyway we had a letter through today saying the grant has been aproved and the contractor will be contacting me soon to arrange the work hooray taken since July but at least it should get done in time for spring, will be so beneficial for dd to be able to use the garden without having me follow her every move to make sure she dosent get out, will still have to watch her but at least I can do that from the window and keep baby indoors (would have to take him out every time if this work wasnt done).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
h

Number of posts : 419

PostSubject: Re: OT   17/1/2008, 7:34 am

yay Well done Misty Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bambi
Admin

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: OT   17/1/2008, 8:51 am

Fantastic news misty! yahoo clapping thumbup so pleased u will have peace of mind when ur dd is gonna be in the garden Smile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT   

Back to top Go down

OT
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Autism Umbrella :: ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorders) Topics :: Support and Advice-
Jump to: