Autism Umbrella

There Are Many 'Different Shades' Of ASDs

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Woohoo! i found PARIS private diagnostic listings!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bambi
Admin

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Woohoo! i found PARIS private diagnostic listings!   17/6/2007, 5:23 pm

Well i never and i am so pleased, i started hunting through all the info i have had from NAS over the last 2 years and i found the PARIS listings of private diagnostic centres in the UK. I really did think i had thrown them out but nope they were there filed away safely Very Happy

I cant believe after 2 yrs i still have them but i sure do and when i get back from the school in the morn i will be ringing them to see which will best suit T to be diagnosed once and for all!

I have to go private and whether my LEA & LA accept it or not i dont give a toss, i need this for Ts sake so that i can move on and get him the help he needs.

My LEA & LA are blatantly ignoring the recommendations in the report in regards to what T needs (specific behaviour management so he can learn to control himself etc) so i will make sure he gets this dx one and for all and i will pay for his individual help out of his DLA, well thats what its for and i will make sure T gets what he needs to have a quality of life.

I am sooooooooooo happy i have found this info and now all i need to do is decide which centre he will go to (Suffolk looks a good one) and then his Paed can refer him asap. Elliot House dont do private dx and to get a referral from my LA is VERY unlikely with the issues that are going on but i dont care, we have private health insurance for T which covers having him privately diagnosed.

Ok im off to bed now, just needed to share my good news for a change!

GrandmaKyak

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo! i found PARIS private diagnostic listings!   18/6/2007, 9:23 am

Well done! clapping
Back to top Go down
View user profile
misty

Number of posts : 783

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo! i found PARIS private diagnostic listings!   18/6/2007, 1:15 pm

thumbup
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donna K

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo! i found PARIS private diagnostic listings!   25/6/2007, 5:13 am

Fantastic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo! i found PARIS private diagnostic listings!   

Back to top Go down

Woohoo! i found PARIS private diagnostic listings!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1