In the words of Primrose Flowertot....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mum2charlotte

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: In the words of Primrose Flowertot....   8/6/2007, 3:24 pm

.....I am NOT having a good day!

It's true what they say about things coming in threes....(In no particular order)

Annoying Thing Number One:

I went to see my dad as usual today, and as he was feeling fairly bright, I took him out for a little wander as he gets a bit down cooped up all day. Well, he overdid it (he refuses to admit he's as sick as a body can be) and had to have a sleep when we got back. Feel really guilty as it was my idea to go out.....

Annoying Thing Number Two:

My beloved cat (see avatar) has suffered from bladder stones and has regular urine checks. His latest test on Tuesday has shown up a problem and now he has to go in for a blood test as the vet is worried about his liver and/or kidneys.....(Kebab, you ever had any experience with your pets and bladder stones?)

Annoying Thing Number Three:

Charlotte and I went out for a walk this evening as we needed some milk, so went to our local Waitrose. She was really hyped (why??) and was charging round the shop, trolley-dodging and laying all over the floor and getting in the way. I finally got out in one piece only for her to have a melt down as I wouldn't let her play with some broken glass on the path. Mean Mummy, or what?! I got punched and hit and screamed at for 10 minutes on the way home. Then all of a sudden she went into her maniacal laughing phase (I HATE it when she does that. It scares me) and laughed and giggled and muttered all the way home.

I think I'd better scoop her up off the sofa and go upstairs to bed before anything else Annoying happens....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kebab

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2007-03-14

PostSubject: Re: In the words of Primrose Flowertot....   8/6/2007, 5:16 pm

I have'nt had any problem with the bladder (touch wood) the only probs I had with my cat was when he went off in a hump and crawled up the path a week later after some twats set a dog on him as a concequence when he was taking a long time to heal we found out he has the feline version of HIV, as for my Dog ( touch wood I have never had to take him to the vets)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mum2charlotte

PostSubject: Re: In the words of Primrose Flowertot....   9/6/2007, 12:38 am

Oh, poor baby......I'd have been off the radar with worry. Is that a hole in his side? He looks so sorry for him self the poor mite....

I hope he's recovered from his ordeal? How can people do this to an animal? Mad Crying
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kebab

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2007-03-14

PostSubject: Re: In the words of Primrose Flowertot....   9/6/2007, 2:07 am

He only went off because I'd been on holiday for a couple of weeks and my mum was feeding him ect.. was'nt that concerned as he always did it but not usually for that long, the dog had clamped him either side of him so what you see is a drain in his side he had one the other side aswell, he is fine now as that was about 5 years ago. The only difference now is that he has become more of a house cat, if he does go out it is only within a small radius of my house, the only worry now is that if the virus turns in to full blown aids then he will be dead within a week. For the first year I was so worried I would lose him, but appart from being on the skinny side he is doing really well (touch wood, I think I need a forrest)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mum2charlotte

PostSubject: Re: In the words of Primrose Flowertot....   10/6/2007, 12:51 am

I can say with hand on heart that pets steal just as much of your heart as a child does... love heart

hugging to you and your beautiful kitty, they certainly know how to put us through the emotional mangle....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the words of Primrose Flowertot....   

Back to top Go down

In the words of Primrose Flowertot....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1