HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

What's the longest time you've had to wait for a decision

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
emma37

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: What's the longest time you've had to wait for a decision   5/6/2007, 3:28 pm

I put in a claim for M back in Feb 2007 should have had a decision on 9th May but goe three letters in between saying needed more proof from consultant, then school, then consultant again!! Shocked Last two Fridays I have been on to them asking what is going on and get told it is iminante....yeah right Wink F's went through straight away. Maybe they think I'm juat a money grabber who can't be asked to work and whose children isn't really in need of any money for silly things like shoes that he ruins due to his dyspraxia...oh and clothes...oh new bedding because of the constant bedwetting...oh and petrol and train fares for hospital appointments.....got to stop this I know they only have the tax payers interest at heart (which I have been and my husband is one)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bambi
Admin

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: What's the longest time you've had to wait for a decision   6/6/2007, 10:53 am

I put in a claim in November 06 and i got it awarded (after an appeal) in April 07. I cant believe how they dilly dally with the claims and how they make u feel like ur asking for something that u are not entitled to. We all need this money for so many things that our lives entail!

Keep on at em hun and dont let them fob u off, appeal if u have to, they are pretty clever at not awarding it hoping that we give up without appealing.

What's the longest time you've had to wait for a decision
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1