View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bambi
Admin

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: SS are very slack!   5/6/2007, 9:08 am

Hi guys

Well T had his last day with the sessional worker today, Ts SW told her not to have T on thursday as they need to sort out funding for her to have him. The funding isnt sorted because as i said SS hoped that T wouldnt need the sessional worker anymore and also that she wouldnt be needed once he was back in school (this isnt going to be until sept anyway!).

Well suprise, suprise Ts SW is 'apparently' going to be intouch, i heard that from her own mouth about 4 wks ago now and im still waiting!!! So sod his core assessment being done and when she spoke with sessional worker this morn, she advised her that hopefully the funding will be sorted for when she (sessional worker) is back from her annual leave, which will be the wk commencing 2nd July!!! I have 3 whole wks to go with NO respite or nothing!!!! SW has Ts report and this is how things stand, that goes to show u that they dont care and leave us to rot when the going gets tough eh!

Well my solicitor will have his bit to say about all of this and SS are going to have to offer T more hours of a sessional worker each week he reckons, how do u think their funding probs are gonna cope with that? they wont like it one tiny bit i know that much!

Sessioanl worker said to me herself that their are budget probs within SS thats why her boss had to pay her up till now and now its down to Initial response team and they dont want that, T isnt suppose to be a burden on their budget and i have the report to say what SS are to do in regards for help for T and myself, what a shame for them!!!

misty

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: SS are very slack!   5/6/2007, 2:13 pm

hugging I hope you can get this sorted out soon xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GrandmaKyak

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: SS are very slack!   5/6/2007, 3:03 pm

Surprise! Surprise! Here we go again. explode
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SS are very slack!   

Back to top Go down

SS are very slack!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Autism Umbrella :: ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorders) Topics :: General discussions-
Jump to: