View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bambi
Admin

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Ts report   29/5/2007, 7:48 am

Hi guys

I havent had chance to be around as yet due to coming home from our trip away last night and my cousin was here with his 2 kids until this afternoon, he brought us home from our trip.

Ok i have read it a few times and i need to read it again then i will post the outcome and scan for members who would like to have a read (i would appreciate any feedback).

T has a lot going on it seems (i knew he did) and i am just grateful and thankful that he displayed the behaviours he does with me on a daily basis, the report is longer than i anticipated.

PDA, Asperger, Sensory difficulties, language impairment etc was all mentioned within the report yet no firm dx due to the complexity of the different conditions he is displaying.

I dont think anyone knows exactly what is wrong with T, but due to having so much going on and it seems that it will be a long time before it is accurately recognised. I just want help for T and for him to live a good life the best he can.

Sessional worker had to cancel today (yep T didnt cope with the change) and i have had grief for it, she knew i would and apologised as she couldnt come due to car problems. T has bit me today on my wrist and left a mark,this was when my cousin and his kids were leaving (doesnt cope with people leaving, gets VERY silly and aggressive).

Im off now to read some more and relax, my head is pounding!

misty

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Ts report   29/5/2007, 8:07 am

hugging Pleased you finally have the report, you will prob need a few days to take it all in and I will def give it a read through for you Smile as you know I have a huge amount on my mind at the mo and may not be around on the site as much over the next few days but will definately have a look through the report for you hun I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bambi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ts report   29/5/2007, 10:51 am

All scanned and sent to people who i know wanted it, let me know if u do.

Feeling pretty ill really, got serious pains in my neck, shoulder and head, felt like it for nearly a week now and gotta go back docs.

I will probably be around more from thurs onwards (going out for the whole day 2moro) hope all is well with everyone else and speak soon Smile

Dillydorax

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Ts report   29/5/2007, 1:45 pm

I'm still reading through this.............Head Battering things Reports !!! Im off to refill the vino lol then more reading xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kebab

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2007-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Ts report   29/5/2007, 1:47 pm

Bambi the pains you are experiencing are probably due to stress, I used to suffer alot when I was working, it's caused by your muscles tencing up, if this is the case a good head and neck massage will do the trick (wish i'd met up with you over the weekend I could have done it for you).
It's good to check it out though just in case I got it wrong. Hope you feel better soon x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bambi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ts report   30/5/2007, 12:27 pm

What did u guys think to the 'needed' report?

I was quite suprised about communication disorder and attachment disorder, but not suprised when i read up about them. I knew T had a lot going on and i have said it for a long time now but my concerns seemed of no importance to people in my area. All the time that has gone by since i first started raising concerns (5 yrs) my baby is getting no help and support for his VERY complex difficulties, hence why he is getting worse and has been for so many yrs now.

This is serious regarding T's health and well-being, for him to have a chance of a future in the 'real' world. It wont happen overnight and it will take time, how long? who knows! but i wont stop until my baby is getting all he rightly deserves and needs to have a life worth living.

Early intervention is the key and with the RIGHT help and support for our kids/adults to have a chance of happiness, meaning being happy with themselves to cope with everyday life. T doesnt cope with himself a lot of the time and it worries me to see the state he gets in when in full meltdown.

Yes kebab i totally agree with u there, it is stress related and i did feel a bit better last night, suppose taking in the report helped and a drink! I would love a indian head massage, i am going to book myself in for a massge once a month and get my body de-stressed!!!!!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ts report   

Back to top Go down

Ts report
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1