Sessional worker.........

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bambi
Admin

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Sessional worker.........   3/5/2007, 9:16 am

is getting to know Ts ways, slowly but surely!

She arrived today and T was on it refusing to go with her because he wanted to go to Eureka but they couldnt (a free pass was not available from SS office). I think she realised the mistake she made by saying 'maybe' or 'might' oh dear T doesnt comprehend them words! Its 'yes' or 'no' with my T and she will learn, even if it is the hard way Laughing

He was swearing and refusing to go trying to escape up stairs along with biting me and pulling my hair, C (sessional worker) said has he been like this all morn? i told her this is normal if things dont go his way Rolling Eyes

Eventually we managed to get him to go as long as he chose what they were doing (he was refusing point blank to go do some art work with her).

When they came back T wasnt too impressed and they had done a paper mache of his hand. She had bought him some sweets (wine gums which i dont mind) and a fizzy drink Mad she said she didnt like buying it but T said he was allowed, i told her nope its diet lemonade or an oasis drink from shops and fanta (what he had) is a special treat drink (VERY seldom). So now she knows what he IS allowed, then she said they have wrote down on the chart what they will be doing next Tues & Thurs (told ya she would learn Laughing ) i said its best u do because as u could see earlier he doesnt cope with things not structured and he lives on a need to know basis with times and days concrete.

She was really good actually and i am pleased with how she is learning what T needs and how he copes better Smile On Tues they ARE going to Eureka (C has booked the pass for that day) and he is ecstatic about that, C has never been and is looking forward to it too (C normally works with teenagers). She is hoping T will help her loose a bit of weight with all the energy he has and im sure he can help her do that Laughing

Clair

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Sessional worker.........   3/5/2007, 9:42 am

Sounds positive and that she is really trying to understand T Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
misty

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Sessional worker.........   3/5/2007, 1:16 pm

Thats brilliant Bambi, hope he enjoys his trip to Eureka thumbup
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GrandmaKyak

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Sessional worker.........   3/5/2007, 5:30 pm

The quicker she learns the better!!!Go on T!! Educate her!!! xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sessional worker.........   

Back to top Go down

Sessional worker.........
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1