View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bambi
Admin

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: T is struggling real bad   23/9/2008, 5:38 am

Hi guys

Well as u know T has been having his avoidance issues with school for over a week now, we have the jar with his money in for going each day, well yesterday he came out of school screaming at me about the 2 dententions he had been given and he has to do them 2moro.

He said it was for not finishing his work in numeracy & literacy and for not asking for help if he didnt know what he was doing, this was justified by T as 'i dont want to ask the teacher anything'.

So all last night he was in a rite state, swearing about his teacher, calling her all the names under the sun, hurting me and self harming which ended with him really hurting himself bad when he smacked himself in the head with the rubiks cube VERY hard. Then he told me he wants to kill himself, along with telling me to stab him so he dies Sad at this point i left a message on our family support workers mobile.

I cant take anymore and when T was VERY adament he is not going to school, i told him what would happen to me if he didnt go, this made no difference.

In the end T went to his room screaming & crying and this was all about 11pm last night, i sat and i had a good cry when he was in his room, when will we ever get help we desperately need?

Got up this monring dreading what was going to happen (plus its my first day on my course!) and when i turned the tap on, no water! foned a neighbour and yep another burst water pipe in our area and what happens when this happens? sch is closed! so sch is closed, T is happy coz he doesnt want to go to sch and i cant make my first day on my course Sad Sad

Family support worker has called and he is coming earlier 2day about 2pm instead of 3.30pm so he can have a good chat with T and to talk to me about emergency help that we need pronto. He says T is a very mixed up little boy and very confused about a lot of things. I know that, he knows that but the powers that be choose to ignore it, pretty sad to think a child's life is so unimportant to these people Sad ive bin in tears this morn obviously T does not see me, he is busy playing with friends and on his bike, happy as larry he is not at sch 2day.

If T doesnt go to sch 2moro i may aswel kiss goodbye to hell of a lot of things in life Crying

mum2charlotte

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: T is struggling real bad   23/9/2008, 9:02 am

Aw.... hugging hugging

It's not T's or your fault that school is closed, that is a positive thing in a way as T didn't get the chance to resist going.

T is being punished for being T and that is wrong. C is going through this right now too with school, so it's my pet subject at the moment. C doesn't like to ask either as it draws attention to her and it might cause demands to be made that she can't deal with. Our kids are demand avoidant and we seem to be the only ones who give a censored cursing ranting

Your FSW is on the ball, here. That's a positive too.

Don't worry about tomorrow. It will come and it might throw heavy duty cr@p at you, but you WILL deal with it because you are tough and fiesty.

Chin up lovie and stay strong... hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bambi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: T is struggling real bad   24/9/2008, 1:59 am

Bad news T is refusing to go to sch Sad ive called sch to tell them and our family support worker is on his way to us now.

Bambi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: T is struggling real bad   24/9/2008, 10:21 am

We got him there in the end and at least FSW could see what was what, i managed to get to my course 10 mins late, better late than never!

All i can do is make sure i give it my best shot in getting T to sch, like i always do! 2moro is another day eh!

Lolly

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: T is struggling real bad   27/9/2008, 9:53 am

AWW HUN.JUST SENDING YOU BIG hugging hug hug AND LOTS OF love heart TOO
lOLLY XX
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GrandmaKyak

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: T is struggling real bad   28/9/2008, 2:33 am

hugging
Back to top Go down
View user profile
misty

Number of posts : 783

PostSubject: Re: T is struggling real bad   29/9/2008, 9:49 am

hugging How is he this week? xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bambi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: T is struggling real bad   29/9/2008, 2:05 pm

Well he is going so thats good :-U:ws i have got a job now so hopefully he wont be resisting sch if he knows i have a job to go to. Time will tell eh!

GrandmaKyak

Number of posts : 897

PostSubject: Re: T is struggling real bad   1/10/2008, 2:32 pm

Everything crossed for you. xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T is struggling real bad   

Back to top Go down

T is struggling real bad
View previous topic View next topic Back to top